Error: Access denied
Batavia Downs Gaming Clubhouse is a high volume & fast paced restaurant. We are currently accepting applications for experienced servers & bussers for this year’s live harness racing season. Must have open availability. Restaurant experience and knowledge of POS or Micros is required.
You must be capable of:
- Handle a large section of up to 7 tables comfortably
- Prior experience in a restaurant / bar with large menu
- Must be responsible, trustworthy, detail oriented, driven and motivated
- Make guests feel welcome with friendly and courteous service at ALL times • Have extensive cocktail, wine and beer knowledge
- Work well with coworkers
- Efficiently and thoroughly place orders in P.O.S
- Have a professional, fresh appearance and comply with our dress code
- Be able to handle climbing up and down stairs
Call Donna at 585-343-3750 ext 268
The Human Resources Department will keep all submitted applications on file for six months. Should an offer of employment be extended, applicants will be fingerprinted and charged a fingerprinting fee.
If working on-site at Batavia Downs Gaming, employees must be approved for and maintain a valid gaming license issued by The New York State Division of Lottery or the New York State Racing & Wagering Board.
Click here to download an Employment Application
This document works best in Internet Explorer
Click Here for more information