Batavia Downs Gaming Clubhouse is a high volume & fast paced restaurant. We are currently accepting applications for experienced Food & Beverage Positions for this year’s live harness racing season. Must have open availability and restaurant experience is required. Call Donna at 585-343-3750 ext 268.
Part-time Custodial Positions Available
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Insure that the gaming floor is clean and free of debris.
2. Responsible for the hourly cleaning and sign off on all restroom facilities.
3. Clear all sidewalks, entryways, and exits of snow. Insure that the areas are properly salted and maintained.
4. Promptly report and clean all spills, etc that occur on the gaming floor, kitchens, restaurants, ITW and offices.
5. Polish and clean all glass and machine areas on a regular basis.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND TRAINING
Must have a general knowledge and ability to perform various custodial duties.
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or GED.
Must be approved for and maintain a valid gaming license issued by the New York State Gaming Commission.
The Human Resources Department will keep all submitted applications on file for six months. Should an offer of employment be extended, applicants will be fingerprinted and charged a fingerprinting fee.
If working on-site at Batavia Downs Gaming, employees must be approved for and maintain a valid gaming license issued by The New York State Division of Lottery or the New York State Racing & Wagering Board.
Click here to download an Employment Application
This document works best in Internet Explorer